Clean Your Engine Like a Pro
AMSOIL Engine Degreaser (AED) is a professional-strength formula packed with powerful degreasing solvents that quickly and easily remove the toughest grease, dirt and grime from engine surfaces. Just spray it on and wash off with water.
• Removes the toughest grease, dirt and grime
• Leaves no residue
• Easy to use
• Powerful stream
• Safe on all engine components
1. Ensure engine is off and cool.
2. Cover any unsealed items that may be sensitive to water such as the distributor, air filter, air
intake system, carburetor, electronic controls and electrical components.
Limit contact on all under-hood wiring and electronic sensors.
3. Shake well and apply generously to dry engine.
4. Allow to soak for 15 minutes. Brush heavy deposit areas.
5. Rinse with water from the top down.
6. When complete, remove added coverings and replace any removed parts.
Start engine and idle to ensure complete drying.
7. Repeat procedure as necessary.
Note: Wipe product from exterior painted surfaces immediately. Avoid use of Engine Degreaser
on asphalt or other surfaces affected by organic solvents. Do not use highly pressurized water
to clean engine.
Engine Degreaser (AED) is a professional-strength formula packed with powerful degreasing solvents that quickly and easily remove the toughest grease, dirt and grime from engine surfaces. Just spray it on and wash off with water. **NOT AVAILABLE IN CANADA
AMSOIL Product Availability
AMSOIL Engine Degreaser is available in 15-ounce spray cans.
AMSOIL Product Warranty
AMSOIL products are backed by a Limited Liability Warranty. For complete information visit www.amsoil.com/warranty.aspx.
Aerosols may have different disposal requirements than other wastes in your area. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all federal, state/provincial and local regulations.
FREE PDF Downloads
1) Visually Appealing
2) Print Nicely
3) Often contain charts, graphs and/or other technical information
4) Best way to email Data Sheets to customers and prospects
We welcome your comments, questions and suggestions. Please contact us.