A Showroom Shine Without the Mess of Soap and Water
AMSOIL Miracle Wash® Waterless Wash & Wax (AMW) provides vehicles with a fantastic shine and super-tough protective finish in just two easy steps – spray and wipe. Specialized surfactants lift the dirt off the surface of the vehicle and hold it in suspension while the vehicle is wiped clean. Miracle Wash acts as a protective barrier between the dirt particles and the surface, protecting the finish from abrasion. Specialized anti-static agents repel dust and light dirt, maintaining the vehicle’s brilliant shine long after washing is finished. Miracle Wash also protects against the damaging effects of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
Miracle Wash is highly effective on virtually
all non-porous and painted surfaces:
• Cars • Trucks • RVs • Motorcycles • Boats • Countertops • Kitchen Appliances • Many More
Test in a small area before using on matte or other porous finishes.
1. Remove thick, coated dirt on surface.
2. Shake well.
3. Apply in dry, shaded location onto a 3 sq. ft. area.
4. Wipe immediately with a clean, lint-free cloth.
Aerosols may have different disposal requirements than other wastes in your area. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all federal, state/provincial and local regulations.
For immediate answers to your technical questions call (715) 399-TECH (8324) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central time or email .
Miracle Wash Waterless Wash and Wax Spray
• Requires just two easy steps ‐ spray and wipe
• Leaves vehicles with a fantastic shine and tough protective finish
• No soap or water required
• Repels dust and light dirt
• Protects against the sun's ultraviolet rays
Miracle Wash is available in 13-ounce spray cans. Not available in Canada.
AMSOIL products are backed by a Limited Liability Warranty. For complete information visit AMSOIL.com/warranty.aspx.
Health & Safety
This product is not expected to cause health concerns when used for the intended application and according to the recommendations in the Safety Data Sheet (SDS). An SDS is available online at AMSOIL.com or upon request at (715) 392-7101. Keep Out of Reach of Children.
FREE PDF Downloads
1) Visually Appealing
2) Print Nicely
3) Often contain charts, graphs and/or other technical information
4) Best way to email Data Sheets to customers and prospects
We welcome your comments, questions and suggestions. Please contact us.
We do invite you to engage with us on social media (just not for immediate needs). Best to call, email or visit our site for the best response.
As always, if you like, you will find us on the following social media sites, among many others: