Repels Mud, Dirt and Snow
Mudslinger™ (AMS) provides a protective, non-stick layer of armor against the accumulation of mud, dirt and snow on ATVs, UTVs and dirt bikes. It makes removing mud and dirt with low-pressure water easy while protecting against UV rays and keeping equipment looking pristine.
• Provides a protective layer of armor against mud, dirt and snow
• Eases clean-up after riding
• Restores, cleans and shines plastics, fiberglass and painted surfaces
• Provides a protective layer to counteract the damaging effects of UV rays
• Pleasant cherry scent
1. Make sure surfaces are clean and dry before applying.
2. Shake well.
3. Spray evenly and liberally on desired surfaces. DO NOT SPRAY ON PEDALS,
SEATS, BRAKES OR BRAKE ASSEMBLIES.
4. Allow to dry for 15 minutes. Wipe off excess with a lint-free microfiber towel for a brilliant shine.
5. For an extra barrier against mud and snow, leave wet and do not wipe.
Note: When left wet, product may attract dust.
Mudslinger® (AMS) provides a protective, non-stick layer of armor against the accumulation of mud, dirt and snow on ATVs, UTVs and dirt bikes. It makes removing mud and dirt with low-pressure water easy while protecting against UV rays and keeping equipment looking pristine. **NOT AVAILABLE IN CANADA
AMSOIL Product Availability
AMSOIL Mudslinger is available in 12-ounce spray cans.
AMSOIL Product Warranty
AMSOIL products are backed by a Limited Liability Warranty. For complete information visit www.amsoil.com/warranty.aspx.
Aerosols may have different disposal requirements than other wastes in your area. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all federal, state/provincial and local regulations.
FREE PDF Downloads
1) Visually Appealing
2) Print Nicely
3) Often contain charts, graphs and/or other technical information
4) Best way to email Data Sheets to customers and prospects
We welcome your comments, questions and suggestions. Please contact us.
We do invite you to engage with us on social media (just not for immediate needs). Best to call, email or visit our site for the best response.
As always, if you like, you will find us on the following social media sites, among many others: