Fifth-wheel hitches must be lubricated in order to minimize wear between the fifth-wheel plate and the trailer, ensure the trailer can pivot behind the pull vehicle (increasing fuel economy and reducing abnormal steering-component and tire wear) and reduce the tendency toward jackknifing. AMSOIL Synthetic Fifth-Wheel Grease is a heavy-duty lubricant engineered to provide outstanding protection and performance in the heavily loaded, harsh operating environments specific to fifth-wheel hitches used in trucking and trailer applications.
• Delivers outstanding protection against wear and corrosion
• Provides long service life
• Stays in place and resists water washout
• Withstands high loads and pressures
• Offers convenient, “no mess” squeeze tube with a reusable cap
• Provides outstanding all-weather protection and performance
AMSOIL Fifth-Wheel Grease is recommended for fifth-wheel and ball hitches
used with over-the-road truck, travel/camper, horse, heavy-equipment and hobby trailers.
It is also recommended for all open gear applications.
AMSOIL Synthetic Fifth-Wheel Grease is compatible with many other types of greases. However, it is recommended that when changing greases, the equipment be cleaned of the old grease when possible. Grease compatibility questions should be referred to your AMSOIL representative or AMSOIL INC.
FREE PDF Downloads
1) Visually Appealing
2) Print Nicely
3) Often contain charts, graphs and/or other technical information
4) Best way to email Data Sheets to customers and prospects
We welcome your comments, questions and suggestions. Please contact us.