Protection and Dependability for Generations
The moving parts on firearms (actions, bolts, hinges) must be cleaned and lubricated to ensure top performance and long life. AMSOIL Synthetic Firearm Lubricant and AMSOIL Firearm Cleaner present significant upgrades over all-in-one products, which sacrifice performance in the name of convenience.
Dependable Firearm Performance
Hunters and recreational shooters need their guns to perform when called upon, sometimes after an extended period of storage, after sitting for hours in a wet duck blind or while on a remote hunting trip with few opportunities to clean their gun daily.
Since nothing will ruin a hunting trip or day at the range quicker than a malfunctioning firearm, AMSOIL firearm products were tested in a variety of firearms typically found at the range and in the field. The information gathered, along with extensive testing in the AMSOIL chemical lab, resulted in products dialed in for outstanding firearm protection in the most demanding conditions. As seen in the images, AMSOIL firearm products guard against damaging corrosion, helping keep firearms working properly for generations.
Firearm Cleaner and Protectant
• Penetrates deep into hard-to-reach components
• Effectively cleans fouling and powder residue from all firearm surfaces, reducing misfires and increasing reliability
• Protects guns against corrosion, allowing for safe storage and preserving performance, reliability and value
• Safe to use on all metals, woods, composites and rubbers commonly found in firearms
• Black Powder Guns
Both products are safe to use on all metals, woods, composites and rubbers commonly found in firearms.
FREE PDF Downloads
1) Visually Appealing
2) Print Nicely
3) Often contain charts, graphs and/or other technical information
4) Best way to email Data Sheets to customers and prospects
We welcome your comments, questions and suggestions. Please contact us.